Thursday, August 28, 2008

Prelims. Are. Through! I don't expect any As. I regret procastinating. PROCASTINATING is thee mother of all evil. Screw it. I would like to screw someone, too bad she's family. No one, and I mean NO one hurts my Mama! *blood rises!*

However things may be, I let go and kick aside the past and move on! I shall focus on the big Os. I shall get great results. I shall get into a good JC/Poly or into MI! I shall start working the mintue I settle down with my tertiary education. Oh, you know where it goes from there.

Made T-Day presents from scratch with my loves, Tiara & Liyana today! Honestly, that was the first time I've baked in years! My guess, in 10 years! Tomorow we can wear class tee, tracks and non-school socks! *nyehehe!* YAY Mrs.Lee!! *mwa!* YO SEC 4! WE GOTTA GET THE PARTY SWINGING! (just like National Day!) (((= I'm getting all jumpy already!

I'm a stupid Miley Cyrus (and at times, Hannah Montana) fan. My Aunt bought me a friggin Hannah Montana bag from Disneyworld, New Orleans -_-" . So that's why I'm posting my favourite Hannah Montana song....


If We Were A Movie



OR





You know you love me (pfft! Gossip Girl konon!),
Farie Rose CULLEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home