Friday, May 23, 2008

Breakfast with t/chers + outings with my favourite girlfriends!





Happening yo! (= Our Breakfast With Teachers was an unexpected success! Our food and ambience must have been splendid that even Mrs. Sng stopped to steal some of our food. (= I think it's fate that 4e2 only has 3 Malay girls! Therefore, Tiara, Liyana & I spent a day Orchard! We went round to find Tiara's book, window shopped at countless franchises and lastly chilled at McCafe where we shared this really tantalizing cheesecake! I've said it before, food taste best when it's shared! Thank you Allah for making these girls my classmate cuz I've never felt so much like myself with other friends, it's seems so much easier to be myself when I'm with them. Well, I need to scram...From the bottomest of thy's heart, many thanks Tiara, many thanks Liyana!

Cordially,
Farie Rose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home