Saturday, July 19, 2008

Weeee! Had an enjoyable class outing today! But it was ridiculously tiring! Played the games there as if we weren't 16 year olds you know! Of course Miss Liu was involved in everything! I love her! Cleaned the beach well, the bazaar was a blast! Plus spent quality time with my family, The Cullen Coven! (:

There are waaay more pictures then just this one! I swear, half the time my face, OUT OF THIS WORLD! (in another sense, burok)

Gosh Fariha! Get *-toot-* out of your head already! No time to think about *-toot-* or anyone else for that matter! Focus! Remember, O LEVELS! NO 14 POINTS, NO NOTHING! Direct that fettish-ism to Breaking Dawn & Prelims! Hoorah!

Ooooh! I found this clip which I utterly love!

I'm Still Here - John Rzeznik - Treasure Planet

Another one of those movies which are my all-time-favourites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home