Monday, July 21, 2008

Today was sooo no Monday Blue! In English, I received greatest news! My oral results was totally unexpected! But I guess all the last mintue reminders form Mdm Noreha, Miss Liu, and the last reading session with some of my classmates all paid off! But MDM NOREHA IS THE CORE FOR MY SUCCESS IN ENGLISH! I Love Her Too! (x

POA? Was okay, wasn't as bad as the previous few lessons...but can't say the same about the person teaching the subject. There are fine lines between being REALISTIC and MEAN and ENCOURAGING. That's all you need to know.

PE? Siow. The boys lost their minds. Mr Azuan Tan was some quirky 'shi-foo' master! Liyana fell. -_-' Me? NO VISIBLE PHYSICAL DIFFERENCE. pfft.

Assembly was a joke. I know they put in effort, but seriously, you didn't meet your purpose of task AT ALL! Try. Harder. Much. Harder.

RISE lesson was zee epitome! We gave each other hearts! I was just like Valentine's Day but just more care free! I simply adore my class! I'll be a rotting dead fly if I were in any other class...

Lab? Physics, macam NS. Chem, tak macam NS. I hope Shien's okay, she looked pretty down the dumps back there.

Now, back to my books! Nitey-nites!

Much love,
Farie Rose!


VIDEO OF THE DAY

Champions of Fiestari 2008 - Nanyang Polytechnic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home