Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dum-dee-dum...
Had a jolly good time at class today! Although it was only me and Faddy, our chitter-chatter was constant! The scolding about not doing our dear 'tugasan' was sooo expected. I've memorized 2 lines from the Surah that we're doing. Gosh, I'm pathetic. And Arab! Thank God I understood every single word she yabbed! Honestly, I'm the laughing stock of my family when it comes to Arab! Everyone can, at the minimum, understand the language. But me? I'm learning what kindergartner's learn! Well, that's what Kakak claims...At least there is a glimmer of hope since I received a strong B for the Mid-years!

I told Faddy about *-toot-*! To put it simple, Fads' an awesome friend! She's went through the same thing and said that I'm still, at least, in the right frame of mind! CLEAN & CARE FOR THAT CUT ON YOUR TOE! YOU'LL SOOO NEED IT FOR SOCCER! (X

YO AMY! YOU'RE TERRIBLY MISSED! COME NEXT WEEK OR, well, OH JUST COME DOWN!

Farie can't wait to go back to school! No, not because of *-toot-*. -_-' Please lah eh. There is a fine line between liking and obsession! I have not crossed over to that dark side. Undoubtedly so, someone has. =P School equivalents with adrenaline rush!




Much love,


Farie Rose!




Enjoy this Video-Of-The-Day!

Madonna - Vouge - MTV Performance


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home