Friday, July 18, 2008

Her song(s), I initially thought, was(were) pathetic. But I figured she must have put a lot thought into all of it. Plus the heartbreak that caused had the drive to write the song. So I ended up liking this song(s).


7 Things - Miley Cyrus






And I cried when I first this other song. Cuz I miss my Grandpapa & Datuk too...may your souls rest in peace of the hereafter. Farie misses you both oh so much! )':


I Miss You - Miley Cyrus




"And even though it's different now, you're still here somehow..."

Had a rough day. Rejection, I ought to be immune too you by now. However, I know some face worse ordeals. But I was comforted by the thought of my dearly beloved(s). Beach cleaning tomorow! Hope we'll have a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home