Thursday, July 17, 2008

Recently, I've developed obsessive fetishes!


  • The Devil Wears Prada

And Vampires!

  • Due to, none other then, The Twilight Saga!

Unless you've been living under a boulder up in the Himalayas, you would have heard of Stephenie Meyer who is the genius behind Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and, this one is about to be released, Breaking Dawn! Vampire + Romance = Farie losing her senses! (= And don't forget The Devil Wears Prada(DWP)! Not do I only love the acting, I simply adore the storyline! And, of course, le fashion!





These are my favourite songs from DWP!
MERYL STREEP IS LEGENDARY!

Back to the Twilight Saga. I'm glad the movie is coming soon! Haha! That'll be another obession for me! The casting, too me, is near perfect! However Ashley Greene (plays as Alice) is spot on! Edward is played by Robert Pattinson, better known for playing the part of Cedric Digorry in HP4. Whilst Bella is played by Kristen Stewart!

HERE's THE ORIGINAL MOVIE TRAILER.




WHILE THIS ONE IS THE BEST FAN MADE TRAILER MADE!



In school, we even have our own Cullen Coven! I know, I know, obsessed bitch. Sorry to disappoint you. I DON'T CARE (:

Till I blog again! Much loves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home