Friday, August 29, 2008

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! MIDNIGHT SUN IS PUT ON HOLD! WHO'S TO BE BLAMED? ALL THE FANATICS OF COURSE.

Yes I get it, I'm eager to read more of Stephenie's writings too, but she also human you know! When I saw that the manuscripts of Midnight Sun were up for download, I knew it was illegal. I mean seriously, which author in the right frame of mind would release her beloved book chapter by chapter, without charge and un editted? Apparently Stephenie is vey hurt & disturbed by the illegal actions of these people and she "might just make James kill all the Cullens".

I hope Stephenie would feel better soon, so she'll carry on writing Midnight Sun in the right frame of mind. And to those who hated Breaking Dawn, TOO BAD! You don't thnk it's good enough, write your own frigggin book! Boo haters, Boo fanatics! GO STEPH!

You know you love Meyer,
Farie Rose(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home