Saturday, May 17, 2008

I disagreed to perform and they went all the way?

  • No.1 I've graduated
  • No.2 I've done enough for the group (if you don't think so, you sure don't know the first thing 'bout me & my life)
  • No.3 Just because I'm not like you/don't hang with you, it don't mean i find myself better than you
  • No.4 Yeah, I'm not the only one taking the Os this year. But I sure wanna waste my time mugging. Every damn hour counts. You don't know or care cuz you've wasted you day dissing me.
  • No.5 Real mature of you to go running and complaining to Khairul. Real mature of you to present me with a bitch face when I said "good luck" to your bloody face.

It's true what they say, "You never count the hundred good deeds your friend has done for you 'cuz once they slip, just once, you pen them down 'till the very end,". This year I'll be as brutal as I wanna be, as friendly as I wanna be, as mediocre as I wanna be. If that doesn't appeal to you, all I can say is, "Why did you bother in the first ruddy place?". Yeah, I'm bloody nice, I've given face to numerous idiots, half of which, don't bloody deserve it. And you wanna point your fingers at me? Fine, call me whatever you want from that indescribably foul vocabulary of yours. But keep in mind, are you really that much better than me? I'm never gonna be perfect or the apple of your eye or someone you'd click with if all you do is point out my flaws. I bloody well know my flaws. I soo wasn't born yesterday, you see. Wake up. Life is short. Make full use of it. The ruddy right way, damn it.

(yeah, i know. this post clearly shows that anyone of us are prone to deduce ourselves to use the "indescribably foul vocabulary".)

Cordially,

Farie Rose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home