Monday, May 19, 2008

The brutal truth is, I can get over him.







































Who?






































Harry Potter! (= What were you thinking?
Really, Rowling's writing is ridiculously wondrous! Sometimes you'll almost wish these people were real and that somewhere in London, you'll find The Leaky Cauldron and behind the brick walls would be Diagon Alley! But if our life was filled with magic, it would be too much of a good thing, wouldn't it? This is where I snap back to reality! CRACK (hehe)

I hate the way the cikgus are going about with helping us with our Malay Os. Sickening that's what it is. One karangan per day. Bull. By the time I sit for the exam, I'll just dread writing them and do a bad job. My weak points are that, I seriously need to reread my work plus be extremely cautious on my language use. Peribahasa is always a set back. But no worries just 5 marks. My motto when revising, practicing or whatever is, "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!" (yep, bet you know where i got that one from).

Did loads of algebra practice this weekend! Cleared all the TYs questions! *pats own back* Shall use the same drive for all my subjects! Jogged solo for the first time today! Dead tiring that one. Drank about 3 cups of Milo, when I came home! Funny thing is, I don't seem to feel hungry at all. Ouh yeah, the Milo filled me up already.

Better flop to bed now. School-schmool tomorow. How ENJOYABLE. No-no. Must remain positive. Yes. Positive. Okay. Good.

(btw. my voices' back so the people mentioned in the previous post may get some dissing of their own.)

Cordially,

Farie Rose (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home