Wednesday, October 08, 2008

This is friggin bullshit. My emotions friggin gave way. I friggin cried. Screw me. Shit man. O Level is friggin 8 days and had to meet breaking point today. Argh! Hell no! I want to succeed!I will be a good khalifah!
I want my family to have a daughter to be proud of!
I will sit for A Levels (even if I'm in MI, SRJC or IJC)!
I don't want to be poor anymore!
I will get that car we always wanted!
I will become an Editor-In-Chief/Hotel Manager!
I will help fund anyone who is willing to find the cure for epilepsy and autism!
I will not look back to a regretful past!

So heck with all the friggin, stupid 'tension', heck if they want to leave me out, heck if I'm insignificant (cuz if you don't want me some other friggin person does!), heck with Dad's distrust in me for no apparent reason, heck with anyone who wants to drag me to my weakest and heck to me being a friggin sensitive piece of shit that I've been for a long while. I've given way one too many times.

Because as of now, throw all your shit and me. With all the will I possess, I will be that golden Phoenix that will rise from her ashes. I'm leaving Old Fariha behind. I'm anew. It's about time I get my chance to shine! So, it's not screw me. SCREW YOU. (you know who the hell you are)

XOXO,
Queen Rose.


PS. Hehe. I totally can't believe that I just wrote this! Woooo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear Rose, amira here. yeap i can't believe you just published that post. :)
so FARIE ROSE!

xoxo

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home